Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving right on

My first post was the perfect example of all thats right And wrong with me. I started to talk about myself, so, to be thorough, i started at the beginning, (a very nice place to start, i've heard). Nice, but where's the hook? its not an autobiography for god's sake. who wants to take 15 minutes to read what you did in grade school? And sisce i realized it was wrong at some level {good}, i didn't write again {bad}

whatever, here I am, sitting in a mall with ly laptop, waiting for an appointment that i suppose won't materialize, and intead of deleting the poat, i'll try to move on. 

I am a surgeon now, work in Dubai, and am hoping to get into a B-school to help me move into healthcare management..... I took GMAT last year & got 770, which was a relief. Didn't have time to apply to a lot of places, chose columbia (can't remember why) & got dinged. And here I am, an applicant for the class of 2011..... lets start making waves

No comments: